The user’s personal data are used by Amici del Mondo – World Friends – Onlus, which is the respective Data Controller, in compliance with the principles of personal data protection set forth in EU Regulation 2016/679 and in national regulations currently in force.
METHODS AND PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
We inform you that the data may be processed in the following way:
- Mixed – electronic and paper-based
and for the following purposes:
- Promotional activities
- Multimedia communication
- Direct Marketing
- Information by electronic means
- Sending of courtesy notifications and/or promotional/informative materials
- Public relations (i.e. management of relations with website users or visitors)
- Statistical analyses (to check the quality of services offered by the site, also in anonymous and/or aggregate form, using “cookies”)
The legal basis on which the processing of common data is based, pursuant to Art. 6 of EU Regulation 2016/679, is the user’s consent.
The provision of data is mandatory for all legal requirements and for the full use of site features and services. Refusal to supply said data in whole or in part may result in the impossibility of providing the requested services.
With regard to the optional provision of data, more information is provided below, relating to Site “cookies”, which can also be viewed in the information summary section.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
Without prejudice to notifications required by legal obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated solely for the purposes specified above to the following categories of recipients:
- Email managers;
- Authorised persons.
User data are also collected by means of tools and services provided by third parties and stored directly by them. For more information about this, refer to the section “Types of cookies used by our site”.
The data will be processed for as long as is necessary for the execution of the existing relationship or until different instructions are given by the data subject.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
In accordance with European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, data subjects may, in the manner and within the limits set forth by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access to data – art. 15 of Regulation 679/2016);
- know about the origins of data;
- Receive intelligible communications;
- know about the criteria, methods and purposes of processing;
- request the updating, correction, integration, erasure, anonymisation and blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data no longer needed for achieving the purposes for which the data were collected (right to correct and delete data – articles 16 and 17 of Regulation 679/2016);
- right to limit and/or object to the processing of personal data (Article 18 of Regulation 679/2016);
- right of revocation;
- right to data portability (Article 20 of Regulation 679/2016);
- in cases of consent-based processing, the right to receive one’s personal data supplied to the data controller in a structured and readable form, and in a format commonly available on electronic devices;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (right of access – art. 15 of Regulation 679/2016).
The data controller of your personal data is Amici del Mondo – World Friends – Onlus, Tax code 97256540580, registered office in Via Cristoforo Colombo n. 440 – 00145 Rome (RM), which can be contacted at the following address:
Information about cookies
What are cookies?
A “cookie” is a text file saved on the user’s computer when visiting a website in order to provide information whenever the user returns to the same site. It is a sort of reminder of the visited Web page. With the cookie, the web server sends information to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) stored on his computer, which will be read and updated each time he returns to the site. In this way the website can automatically adapt to the user. When browsing the site, the user may also receive on his terminal cookies from different sites (“third-party cookies”), set directly by the managers of said websites and used for the purposes and in the ways decided by them.
Cookies can be divided into two types according to their duration: session cookies (i.e. temporary cookies automatically deleted by the terminal when the browser is closed) and persistent cookies (i.e. cookies that remain stored on the terminal until they expire or are deleted by the user).
They can also be divided into two categories according to their function and purpose: technical cookies and profiling cookies.
Some cookies are used to perform logins, monitor sessions and store specific information about the users accessing web pages. These cookies, so-called technical, are often useful in allowing the user to browse a website and use all its features. Technical cookies do not require the user’s consent.
Analytics cookies also belong to this category. These cookies collect information about the use that a user makes of a website, enabling improvements to its functioning. Analytics cookies show for example which pages are most frequently visited, recurring patterns of use of a website and any difficulties faced by site users.
Other cookies can be used to monitor and profile users during browsing, to study their movements and web browsing or consumption habits (what they buy, what they read, etc.), partly for the purpose of sending advertising for targeted and customised services. These are called profiling cookies. The use of these cookies requires the prior informed consent of the user pursuant to art. 7 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 and to existing national legislation.
A web page may also contain cookies from other sites, contained in various elements hosted on the page itself, such as advertising banners, images, videos, maps or specific links to web pages of other domains residing on servers other than that on which the requested page is located. In other words, these cookies are set directly by website managers or servers other than this website. These are so-called third-party cookies, which are usually used for profiling purposes. The use of these cookies requires the free, prior informed consent of the user.
Types of cookies used by our website
The site also allows the sending of the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics:it is noted that the anonymisation of the IP address is active by default, so we are unable to trace the user’s private data; these cookies are used only to collect statistical data relating to access to the site:
- Shareaholic: this is used to add to pages the buttons for sharing the various social networks and making posts on user profiles using pages on the site: https://shareaholic.com/privacy;
- YouTube: https://policies.google.com/privacy;
- PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full.
These cookies are not our proprietary tools. For more information, you can read the information and the third-party consent forms, clicking on the links shown. Friends of the World – World Friends – Onlus shall not be held liable for errors, contents, cookies, publication of illicit moral content, advertising, banners or files not conforming to the regulations in force or to legislation concerning the processing of data by sites not managed by Friends of the World – World Friends – Onlus.
To improve the website and understand which parts or elements are most appreciated by users, Google Analytics third-party cookies are used as an anonymous and aggregate analysis tool. These cookies are not our proprietary tools. For more information, please consult the information provided by Google.
The website pages include some widgets and buttons for sharing Facebook and/or other social networks, enabling the user to share the contents of the website on his social channels and to interact with our channels. These cookies are not our proprietary tools, but are created by the sites in question when the respective widget or share button is used. To learn more, please visit the “Social Network Plugin” section below.
Some web pages incorporate YouTube video contents. By visiting a page containing a video or clicking to view the video, cookies from YouTube might be installed. These cookies are not our proprietary tools. To learn more, please visit the Google information page.
The user can manage his own cookie preferences through the features present in popular browsers, allowing him to delete/remove cookies (all or some) or change the settings of the browser itself to block or limit the sending of cookies to specific sites (in respect of others). The user is therefore free to refuse consent for the use of any cookie, it being understood that, if the user decides to disable technical cookies, the browsing experience might suffer, and it might be impossible to use the site’s features.
To obtain information on the cookies stored on your computer and on how to disable them individually, please click on the link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte
Social Network Plugins
The collection and use of the data obtained by means of the plugin is governed by the respective “privacy policies” of the social media networks, to which reference should be made.
|Cookie tecnici indispensabili
Questi cookie sono di sessione, non memorizzano alcun dato personale, servono a navigare il sito e vengono rilasciati in automatico dalla piattaforma CMS. Negare il consenso a questo cookie significa non poter navigare nel sito
|Google Analytics||SI NO|